Einstellungen

Choose language

Pattern tests 10 Beiträge, 2 Schriftsteller, 43 Leser, angefangen vor 104 Monaten

gepostet vor 104 Monaten (Tuesday, February 16) von Lekala
In this thread I'll be posting updates on upcoming pattern tests.
The patterns have been developed using Leko software and are made to measure for your personal size measurements.  

S3006 - straight skirt, dress fabric, not stretchy 

gepostet vor 104 Monaten (Tuesday, February 16) von Lekala
S3007 - straight skirt, knee length, wrap in the front covering an asymmetrical piece.

gepostet vor 104 Monaten (Friday, February 19) von strawberry
As someone who doesn't really wear skirts or dresses all that much, I hope someday there will be pants/tops patterns available for testing too! 
Dieser Beitrag hat Antworten: ( #4 )

Dieser Beitrag ist eine Antwort auf #3
gepostet vor 104 Monaten (Friday, February 19) von Lekala
Hi there, tops will be available soon, do you have anything particular in mind? :)

gepostet vor 104 Monaten (Saturday, February 20) von Lekala
Dear Everyone who has applied for pattern tests,

Please don't forget to send the personal measurements so that I can send the patterns back to you. Thanks! :)

gepostet vor 103 Monaten (Wednesday, February 24), bearbeitet vor 103 Monaten von strawberry
Ooh, suggestions... this is kind of a general request, but maybe less fitted shirts? I mean, many of the current Leko library patterns are super fitted and feminine (for example, 4439, which is actually one of my favorites), but the current fashion trend seems to be towards somewhat looser tops. So maybe it's time to add some updated versions of the classics -- like, a buttondown shirt in a loose style like this? https://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/AllProducts/PRDOVR~E5723/E5723.jsp Or a floppy stretch shirt like this: http://www.loft.com/drapey-swing-tee/399887 .

Maybe this is on the to-do list already, though!

Edited to add: welp, that Madewell link got borked. Any chance of an "edit html" button in the forums so that things like that could be fixed by the poster? ;)
Dieser Beitrag hat Antworten: ( #8 )

gepostet vor 103 Monaten (Wednesday, February 24) von strawberry
Ooh, I also have another question -- out of curiosity, are these patterns (and the exclusive patterns) designed by you personally rather than by the people over at leko-mail.ru? Or are they designed by the same people who do leko-mail.ru and are just exclusive to Lekala to sell? I mean, obviously you're both using the Leko software, I'm just noticing that the Russian site doesn't have all those fancy skirts. :) 
Dieser Beitrag hat Antworten: ( #9 )

Dieser Beitrag ist eine Antwort auf #6
gepostet vor 103 Monaten (Wednesday, February 24) von Lekala
Oh, I could just ask the guys to read such links as well, should be easier to fix...

I guess the main reason why we do fitted things is that we can actually make them fitting, but I see the point :) We have a vast vast list of ideas, and are checking algorithms to dive into more complex garments. I'll just put it on the list as well then!

Dieser Beitrag ist eine Antwort auf #7
gepostet vor 103 Monaten (Wednesday, February 24), bearbeitet vor 103 Monaten von Lekala
Well, at the moment this is sort of a joint work :) 

These patterns are exclusive on Lekala.co, built on the basis of Leko algorithms and solutions and under strict supervision of the head office and an independent Leko adviser. 

We are also trying to include more english text, mark more lines like center front, center back, hip level, add more notches etc.

We shall continue working in that direction, as the choices of audiences are different if we compare the voting results in Moscow and here, so probably it is time to diversify!

gepostet vor 103 Monaten (Monday, February 29), bearbeitet vor 103 Monaten von Lekala
A new pattern test for a skirt with pleated back:

Here's the pattern test listing: http://www.sewist.com/jobs/patterns/tests/16 :)